Were slowly getting into spring and I prefer some lighter and more neutral makeup. This look worn by Saoirse Ronan seemed perfect. She wore it on the red carpet of the BAFTAS and it looks fantastic. Her blue eyes just make any simple look perfect. It’s very soft and gentle and I think it fits a lot of occasions, you can dress it up or down.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Warm medium brown eyeshadow
- Dark berry eyeshadow
- Golden highlighting eyeshadow
- Brown eyeliner pencil
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Benefit Bronzer in Hoola)
- Peachy pink blush (as Benefit Blush in Coralista)
- Golden highlighter (as Barry M Illuminating Strobe Cream in Frosty Pink)
- Nude lip liner (as Mac Lip Liner in Spice)
- Peachy pink lipstick
I think this is such a great look and very versatile. I’d love to hear your opinion.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!