I have been a huge fan of Jennifer Lawrence for the longest time. Her new movie Red Sparrow looks a bit weird to me, the Russian accent of the German synchro puts me off. But Jlaw looks fantastic as always, so I wanted to do a look inspired by the trailers. The pictures I found were really bad, though...
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Peachy base (as P2 Long Wear Eyeshadow Artist in Call Me Gold)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Warm-toned medium brown eyeshadow
- Orange shimmer eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Champagne shimmer eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Benefit Bronzer in Hoola)
- Peachy pink blush (as Benefit blush in Rockateur)
- Golden highlighter
- Mauve lip liner
- Mauve-bronze lip gloss
Have you seen the movie? What did you think of it? Is it better than the trailers?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!