I am not quite done with the red carpet inspired looks. Award season is my favorite time of the year to film videos.There’s always so many stunning looks. This time Octavia Spencer really stood out. I loved her dress, the color and cute are just absolutely gorgeous. Her makeup was on fleek as well, so I wanted to take some inspiration from that and try to wear a similar look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Pillow Talk)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Flesh)
- Dark teal eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Orbit)
- Black eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Noir)
- Reddish brown eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Maple)
- Golden eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Benefit Bronzer in Hoola)
- Peachy pink blush (as a combination of an orange YSL blush and Benefit blush in Bellabamba)
- Golden highlighter
- Dark brown lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in 305)
- Golden lip gloss
Do you have any other red carpet looks you’d like me see try on? I’d love to hear your suggestions.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!