Ok, I don’t know whether you are ready for this, but just imagine a small pink ball would start singing, you fell asleep and when you woke up it had done your makeup. Wouldn’t it look pretty much exactly like this? And are you not lucky that it didn’t use the freaking black marker it usually has with it? Of course, we’re talking about Jigglypuff today, which always wanted to be the star. Today, we’ll let it be just that.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
- Pink eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: natural false lashes (as Ardel Babies)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Pink blush (as Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Promise)
- Pink highlighter (as Benefit highlighter in High Beam)
- Pink lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Hot Pink)
- Pink lipstick (as Skin Collagen Boost Lipstick in Pink Tulip)
I hope you enjoyed this more unusual and creative approach to the look. I had fun creating this and imagining how Jigglypuff would feel with falsies and lipstick. :D Glamorous!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!