I turned 27 a couple of weeks ago and after sharing my Birthday vlog I thought I share with you this Birthday Makeup Look as well. I didn’t wear this for the actual day but for my family party I hosted. We had some cake, coffee and later a bit of sparkling wine and just a fun time. I was very happy and I also got some amazing gifts that I will share with you next week. Stay tuned!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Rose-gold base (as P2 Longwear Eyeshadow Artist in Call me Gold)
- Off white eyeshadow (as I Heart Makeup eyeshadow in Smoothly)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as I Heart Makeup eyeshadow in Milky)
- Rose-gold eyeshadow
- Berry brown eyeshadow (as I Heart Makeup eyeshadow in Chocfest)
- Pale gold eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Golden eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Benefit bronzer in Hoola)
- Peachy pink blush (as Benefit blush in Coralista)
- Golden highlighter (as Benefit highlighter in What’s up!)
- Pink lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Hot Pink)
- Pink lipstick (as Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 36)
I had so much fun creating this look, just playing with my favorite products and having such a nice result. Unfortunately the liners were quite disappointing as you can see in the video.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!