The world has been quite obsessed with Pokémon Go. I have never played the game but my boyfriend is obsessing over it. When I was a child Pokémon were everywhere as well and they were a huge part of me growing up. So here we are and I hope that these monsters inspire me to do some great makeup looks.
This first look is inspired by Gastly which is a small little ghost Pokémon that is mainly purple and maybe a bit grey. So I thought a purple smoky eye would be perfect. I think it turned out very well. I used my new eyeshadow palette again that my friend Cassie got me and those shadows are amazing.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Purple eyeliner pencil
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Shimmery purple eyeshadow
- Berry purple eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Duochrome white and purple eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter
- Nude lipstick (as Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien)
- Nude lip liner (as Mac lip liner in Spice)
I am open for suggestions which Pokémon you wanna see looks on. :)
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!