Ok, this might not be the most wearable look ever but I have never really tried giving my eyes different eyeshadow colors. So I wanted to try this with the look of Queen of Hearts because it matches her outfit. Her face isn’t really anything crazy, she rather looks like a big child. She also behaves like a big child. So yeah, what do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Red eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Golden shimmer eyeshadow
- Optional: individual false lashes
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Golden highlighter
- Red lip gloss
Ok, so any last wishes or ideas for the last couple of looks for this series? There’s still quite a lot of Disney villains we haven’t covered yet.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!