Today we’re doing a Holiday inspired look that is very glamorous and eye-catching. This is great for a fancy Christmas party or maybe New Years Eve. I loved the idea of the glitter liner above the crease. It’s such a fun detail and will stand out. The color combination of the purple and the silver glitter is great and very festive as well. You can wear a nude lip with it or make the wing a bit smaller to achieve a wearable look. Here’s the original picture.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Purple pigment
- Darker purple eyeshadow
- Light purple-pink eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Silver glitter eyeliner (as Nyx glitter liner in Crystal Gunmetal)
- Silver glitter
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Dark pink blush
- Golden highlighter
- Dark red lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 141)
- Pink lip gloss
So what Christmas look caught your eye? Any recommendations what I should do next?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!