Oh my God, it’s almost Christmas. Time flies. Today we’re going to a more fierce Holiday look. This is probably more appropriate for a fancy Christmas party but I liked trying something different. The colors used are very festive, cranberry and gold and bronze colors. Still it is very unique and not for everyone.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Gold eyeshadow
- Bronze eyeshadow
- Cranberry eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Champagne eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Optional: individual false lashes
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Benefit Hoola Bronzer)
- Pink blush (as Benefit Blush in Rockateur)
- Golden highlighter
- Red lip liner (as essence lip liner in Red Blush)
- Berry lip color (as Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain in Cranberry Crush)
So I’d love to hear your opinion. I think there’s actually another look from this collection which is super gorgeous as well.
Any requests for New Years Eve-looks?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!