Sometimes wanting the best for your family still is evil. Lady Tremaine definitely had mostly the best for her daughters in mind - still she basically enslaved Cinderella. So we hate her and it feels good. She is a very sophisticated and elegant villain and so is her makeup look. The burgundy eyes and berry lips are perfect for this season.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as I heart Makeup eyeshadow in Smoothly)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as I heart Makeup eyeshadow in Toblerone)
- Berry purple eyeshadow
- Shimmery pink eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Duochrome purple-pink eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Berry pink blush
- Berry pink lipstick
So I had lost my voice when I filmed this so I am quite quiet and awkward. I hope you still like this!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!