Today I wanna share some more books, movies and TV shows with you. While talking about some amazing novels I've read during my vacation, I also wanna share the books I was planning on reading in October. So this video was recorded a while back and if you go to my channel, you'll actually find my reading vlogs. I will not do a seperate post about those, but I'll like them down below and share the books I actually read in October as well.
So here are the books mentioned in the September video:
Let's move on to the October vlogs. We actually did something called #Scaralong which is a month-long readathon all about scary books. I had lots of fun this year and so many great book, that I desperately wanted to share with you all. So here we go. You can see which books from my TBR I actually managed to pick up!
So these are the books mentioned:
- Charlie Bone 2 - Jenny Nimmo
- Library of Souls - Ransom Riggs
- Stay out of the Basement - R. L. Stine
- Monster Blood - R. L. Stine
- The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb - R. L. Stine
- The Ghost Next Door - R. L. Stine
- The Unburied - Charles Palliser
- A Feast of Crows (1) - George R. R. Martin
- Through The Woods - Emily Carroll
- Slasher Girls and Monster Boys - selected by April Genevieve Tucholke
I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know any books you've read recently.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!