Here’s another movie makeup look. I haven’t seen this movie and I probably won’t watch it because it doesn’t seem that interesting to me. The main character looks great though. I loved her makeup a lot. The red lips just made my heart so happy. I don’t know why I am so obsessed with red lips right now.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Grey-purple eyeshadow
- Darker grey-purple eyeshadow
- Muted grey eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Light pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Red lip liner (as essence lip liner in Red Blush)
- Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
Have you seen the movie? Let me know your thoughts. Maybe I am missing out? Anyway, I hope you liked this look as well!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!