So for some reason I haven’t really done any seasonal trend looks so far. So let’s do this fun and sexy look inspired by the Clarins Graphik collection. The lids are so interesting, shimmery green and very different and unique. It is paired with a feline eye liner that is very dark and fun but nothing for everyday for me.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Yellow-golden highlighting eyeshadow
- Taupe eyeshadow
- Dark green eyeshadow
- Lime green eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Fuji)
- Shimmery green eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black gel eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Dark pink blush
- Golden highlighter
- Dark nude lip gloss
- Dark nude lip liner (as Mac lip liner in Spice)
So are there any other Autumn/Winter looks of 2017 you’d like to see? Any special Christmas collections? Let me know!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!