So I was looking up some of the current visual by different brands for their fall and winter 2017 collections. This one definitely stood out to me because it’s very different and special but still quite wearable, I think. The metallic purple lips are super in trend right now. But I also have been loving this purple eyeshadow.
What you need:
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Dusty pink eyeshadow
- Medium purple pink eyeshadow
- Shimmery off-white eyehshadow
- Shimmery berry pink eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter
- Metallic purple lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in #37)
- Purple lip gloss (as Benefit gloss in Wild Child)
This was such a fun look to try out. It’s nothing that would have ever come to my mind but it’s very pretty.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!