This book definitely stole my heart this year. I enjoyed the romance plot so much, and usually I don’t care about romance in books at all. So Nastya is trying to push things away. She wants to be on her own and she uses makeup and clothing to do that. She dresses quite slutty and her makeup is dark and dangerous. Also she doesn’t give a shit.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Red lip liner (as essence lip liner in Red Blush)
- Red lipstick (as Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 01)
So I hope you enjoyed this series and there were some fun looks that inspired you. :) It was much more difficult than I thought it would be. The next series will be easier again and I am excited!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!