Today’s look is inspired by beautiful Sansa who has a good heart but not much luck in the series A Song of Ice and Fire. I really like her character growth but when we first meet her she’s actually a snobby little princess of the North. So that’s what I wanted to capture with this look. The eyes are inspired by snow, the cheeks are blushed as if from the cold. The lips are also really cold-looking.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Bright shimmer eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush (as Illamasqua Cream Blush in Promise)
- Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Pink lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Hot Pink)
- Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girls)
- Light pink gloss
This is such a wintery look, I really wanna get cozy in it. Are you ready for fall and winter yet?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!