Last year I was blown away by the novel Jane Eyre. I didn’t expect to love it as much as I did, and I had no idea what it was about. That was just the best way to enjoy it. Jane is such a strong character in a way and she wants to decide for herself. Also she went through some rough shit. All in all for me this kinda tired look with the strong brows and the flushed cheeks would really match her well.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Orangey pink eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bright pink blush
- Light pink lipstick
So this is definitely a minimal makeup look but obviously Jane wouldn’t spend hours in front of the mirror. This is just what I think she should wear. :D What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!