Catwoman has always been my favorite female super hero. She’s so fierce and sexy and she has cat in the name. Also she kind of is in love with Batman which is bonus points. So let’s finish this series of with the classic black cat eye and the sexy red lips, a bit of sophisticated contouring and a warm blush on the cheeks.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Medium grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Dark pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Red lip gloss
This is it – the end of the super heroine series. I very much enjoyed doing these look and taking inspiration from these lovely female characters that we all adore. :D Hope you enjoyed at least a couple of these looks and stay tuned for a new series soon!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!