Today we’re going to start a new series and it’s going to be all about interesting and strong female characters from books. After the series about female super heroes, I wasn’t quite done. :D So we’re going to start off with Shahrzad or Sheherazad or however you wanna call her. I’ve read The Wrath and the Dawn this year and I am also currently reading the originals tale of 1001 nights. Shahrzad is the woman who came up with these tales to stop her husband from killing his brides. By telling him a story with a cliffhanger every night she slowly earns his trust and makes him fall in love with her.
Shahrzad is a desert queen so I wanted this look to be bronzy and warm and pretty but also dramatic. The eyes are the main focus and are slightly Arab inspired but very easy to do. I hope you like this!
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Cooltoned bronze pigment (as Kiko pigment in #11)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip gloss
Any ideas for future looks? I look forward to your suggestions!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)