Diane Kruger looked fabulous for the Met Gala this year. Her look was very simple and classy with just a few highlights. The lids are nice and light, the crease slightly defined and the lashes are nice and dark with a hint of an eyeliner. The lips are a very light pink which I rarely do but love. It’s all very neutral and wearable. Great for summer, in my opinion!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Light gold eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born this Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter
- Light pink lipstick
This is so simple and great for any occasion in summer. It’s pretty sweat proof as well, with the primer, the powder and the waterproof eyeliner.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!