We get a new Thor movie this year and with that a female villain which is very exciting. In Marvel movies there has been a lack of female leads so far and I’d be happy to see that change. Cate Blanchet is one of the most gorgeous woman on this planet and for me she’ll always be Galadriel. To see her as this fantastic villain with black smoky cat eyes in Thor is super exciting and different. So I had to recreate the look!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black gel eyeliner
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude berry lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Faux)
Now this definitely is a dramatic look but I enjoyed wearing it nonetheless.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!