Monday, July 10, 2017

Makeup is my Super Power: Black Widow



Hey guys,

Probably not what comes to mind when you think of summer and beaches but today I wanted to share with you my Black Widow inspired looks. This is the second to last look in the Comic Heroine series and I am very excited. Her look is very much inspired by an actual picture of the comic version of Black Widow. She has those feline eyes with a bit of a smudgy edge to them, the lips are brownish nude and there’s definitely some highlighter involved.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Maroon colored eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Champagne highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Mauve pink blush
  • Golden highlighter
  • Nude lip liner (as Mac Lip Liner in Spice)
  • Nude lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Honey Love)
  • Golden lip gloss


I want this look to get some more attention, because I love it honestly so much!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment