Probably not what comes to mind when you think of summer and beaches but today I wanted to share with you my Black Widow inspired looks. This is the second to last look in the Comic Heroine series and I am very excited. Her look is very much inspired by an actual picture of the comic version of Black Widow. She has those feline eyes with a bit of a smudgy edge to them, the lips are brownish nude and there’s definitely some highlighter involved.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Maroon colored eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Champagne highlighting eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Mauve pink blush
- Golden highlighter
- Nude lip liner (as Mac Lip Liner in Spice)
- Nude lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Honey Love)
- Golden lip gloss
I want this look to get some more attention, because I love it honestly so much!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!