I decided to share quite a lot of Spring looks with you this year. There were some amazing ones and this one was super unique and caught my attention. It's definitely on the more dramatic side, but we can do natural makeup every day. :D So let's try something new. I really like all the pink tones and that's definitely Spring to me. What do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Pink base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Peach eyeshadow (as Kiko Water Eyeshadow in #218)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: dark grey eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Champagne eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Golden highlighter
- Pink lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Hot Pink)
- Pink lipstick
- Optional: nude lip gloss
So what do you think? Is this kind of dramatic look perfect for your Spring and Summer style?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!