Tom Ford had this amazing visual for their spring and summer collection. The model is absolutely stunning. She’s wearing a glossy eye look that is quite warm and almost orange. With that they paired a glossy orchid lip with an ombre effect. It’s a very special look that is very simple and still super unique. I think this would be a great look for a summer party.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Warm brown eyeshadow
- Champagne highlight eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Nude or clear gloss
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Intense warm pink blush
- Golden highlighter
- Dark wine colored lip liner
- Orchid lipstick
I think this looks so fun and unique but it’s unfortunately nothing that lasts too well on the lids. Since I have hooded oily lids, this is a bit of a struggle. But it’s pretty nonetheless.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!