Emma Watson on a red carpet is always exciting for me. She’s one of the most beautiful people in my opinion, inside and out. So this look immediately caught my eye. She wore this for the MTV Movie Awards this year. The eyes are nice and defined and her liner has quite a peculiar shape that is very flattering. The rest of the face is neutral but gorgeous.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Gold eyeshadow
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Mac Lip Liner in Spice)
- Nude lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Faux)
I absolutely love how this look turned out. It’s super classy and very versatile so whatever the occasion, you will shine with this look.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!