Friday, June 30, 2017

Makeup is my Super Power: Gamora



Hey guys,

I love Guardians of the Galaxy so much and when we decided to go see Vol.2 in cinemas, I had to do a Gamora inspired look. She’s just so fierce and beautiful, I love her portrayal in the movies. Also I really like the love story between her and Starlord, they’re just so different but so cute together. So yeah, I did a smoky eye with green edges and paired it with fierce metallic green lips. I love this look to pieces. What do you think?
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Vibrant matte green eyeshadow
  • Darker bright green eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion)
  • Light green shimmer eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: outer-corner false lashes (as Ardel #305 lashes)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Nude blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Green pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Mars)
 
I was actually fierce enough to wear this to the cinema. The lipstick didn’t survive the popcorn though. I had a blast! :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment