Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Youtube Classics: Cleopatra á la Pixiwoo



Hey guys,

This last video is inspired by the gorgeous Pixiwoo sisters, mainly Nic who is my favorite sister. I love her so much and all her glamorous looks inspired me years ago. I feel like right now they’re more into the everyday stuff but this old Cleopatra look is super fun. So see me recreate it. :D
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Golden base (as Deborah Milano Extra Pearly Stick Eyeshadow Waterproof in Gorgeous Bronze)
  • Gold eyeshadow
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Demi Whispies)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peach blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Nude lip gloss


So, thanks for sharing this series with me, I really enjoyed stepping back in time and recreating some iconic Youtube looks. Hope you liked it, too.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment