Clarins put out a nice Spring inspired look this season with elegant golden eyes that are very defined and blended nicely. I loved this look the moment I saw it. Now my face and eye shape is very different from the model’s but I still wanted to make it work. I think it’s versatile and pretty for anyone, really. You should give it a try, if you like.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Pigmented gold eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow (maybe mixed with some dark blue eyeshadow)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Berry colored lip gloss
I love this look so much, it’s so sophisticated and elegant and it works for so many occasions.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!