Tuesday, May 9, 2017

ChitChat GRWM: New Job, Moving, Lord of the Rings LIVE



Hey guys,

If you ever wondered what the hell is my freaking problem with updating this blog - well, now you know. New job, new town, lots of travelling. I love very bit of it, apart from being away from my gorgeous cat. But the job is great and I enjoy seeing a different part of the world for once. I feel very good about myself and I am glad I had the strength to try this. It is what I wanna do with my life. I hope you are happy with me. :)
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Cool-tones bronze eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Metallic purple lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in #37)


Wish me luck, I’ll do my best to keep your updated but life got real busy. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment