Monday, April 24, 2017

Youtube Classics: Selena Gomez Purple Eyes á la ItsJudyTime



Hey guys,

Long time, no blog. I’ve started a new job in a new city and life got real busy. I was still uploading my videos but this blog has suffered a lot. This post is rather late. I still need to finish my Youtube Classics series, so here we go. This look is inspired by ItsJudyTime. Today she only ever does neutral looks but back in the day she wasn’t afraid of pulling out some vibrant purples to recreate this Selena Gomez look. I thing the combination with the bright lip is very fierce.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Purple base (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Tornado)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Vibrant purple eyeshadow
  • Darker purple eyeshadow
  • Silver eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: flirty false lashes (as Red Cherry #12)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Orangey-red lipstick (as Sleek lipstick in Papaya Punch)
  • Shimmery peachy lip gloss


If you’re caught up with my videos you’ve seen this a long time ago but I hope it was still enjoyable. :D I’ll try to catch up here!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment