There’s always a bit of controversy with Taylor Swift, I guess, but her makeup is always flawless. This look is inspired by the Taylor Swift a couple of years ago. Is this still accurate? Well, I love the look either way. It’s inspired by the recreation of TiffanyD and I think she did a great job. Have you seen her original video?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Silver eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: false lashes (Ardel Babies)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Frosty lip gloss
I love this look, I think it’s so flattering and great for hooded eyes. What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!