Today’s look is inspired by Youtube legend Michelle Phan. She’s one of the big ones and very early on started to share very professional videos with voice overs and fancy editing. I was subscribed to her for a very long time but ultimately I much more enjoy more chatty videos. Today I recreated her look inspired by Lady Gaga. Remember when everyone was freaking out because Lady Gaga happened? I still love her, and I love this super different look - maybe just not on myself. The silver eyes are very special. Where would you wear something like that?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Silver base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
- Silver eyeshadow
- Light bluish white shimmer eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardel Babies)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Pink blush
- Nude lip gloss
Wow, this look is from outer space. :D I’d probably never wear that out but it was fun to recreate. What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!