Saturday, March 4, 2017

Youtube Classics: Michelle Phan's Lady Gaga Pokerface



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by Youtube legend Michelle Phan. She’s one of the big ones and very early on started to share very professional videos with voice overs and fancy editing. I was subscribed to her for a very long time but ultimately I much more enjoy more chatty videos. Today I recreated her look inspired by Lady Gaga. Remember when everyone was freaking out because Lady Gaga happened? I still love her, and I love this super different look - maybe just not on myself. The silver eyes are very special. Where would you wear something like that?




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Silver base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
  • Silver eyeshadow
  • Light bluish white shimmer eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardel Babies)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Pink blush
  • Nude lip gloss


Wow, this look is from outer space. :D I’d probably never wear that out but it was fun to recreate. What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment