Monday, March 20, 2017

Youtube Classics: 5min School Makeup á la Bubzbeauty



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by Bubzbeauty and her channel. She’s been doing videos for such a long time now. I haven’t watched her videos in months or even years but back in the day I really liked her channel. She rarely does makeup tutorial but this one I found and thought I’d try to recreate it. :D
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Taupe eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Setting powder
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Pink highlighter
  • Red lip stain
  • Pink lip gloss


This is not like an everyday look for me because I am super lazy. Do you go through so many steps in the morning?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment