Today’s look is inspired by the beautiful andinspiring Viola Davis. Obviously her glamorous makeup looks quite different on me, but it shows how versatile and gorgeous it is. The eyes are defined but glittery and fun and I love the neutral lips with it. Also I am very glad she won the Oscar since she deserved it!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Darker brown eyeshadow
- Champage shimmer eyeshadow
- Champagne glitter
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: dramatic false lashes (as Ardel Demi Whispies)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Peachy pink blush (as Milani blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Golden lip gloss
This new foundation brush I bought is bomb. I love it so much. So if you thought about trying these weird brushes, do it! I got mine in a German drugstore called DM.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!