I was so inspired by the look Scarlett Johansson wore to the Oscars this year because it was a bit different for her. It’s very soft and settle and suites her quite well. I always imagine her with smoky eyes or bronzed eyes so this is a change. Also the rest of the face is quite monochromatic which is a fun and creative way to wear makeup in Spring.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Shimmery peach base (as P2 Longwear Eyeshadow Artist in Call Me Gold)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
- Shimmery peach eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Freebird)
- Darker peach eyeshadow (as Kiko Water Eyeshadow in #218)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Echo Beach)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Peachy pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Peachy pink lip gloss
I love this look so much because it’s honestly perfect for spring and summer. With all the nice weather coming up I wanna do more of these soon!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!