Monday, March 27, 2017

Makeup Book TAG - GRWM



Hey guys,

I wanted to do this TAG for such a long time and always forgot, but I was finally tagged by my Booktube-friend Sabrina. You should check out her video as well. I loved this because I love makeup and I love reading so here we get the best of both worlds. I really hope you like it. Maybe I can do more book-related stuff in the future - or more tags. Any recommendations?
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow
  • Tan colored eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Mascara
  • Brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in #10)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Warm blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Purple-pink lipstick (as Maybelline matt lipstick in Magnetic Magenta)


German written reviews of the books I’ve mentioned:



Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment