Thursday, February 2, 2017

Makeup To-Go: Last Minute Birthday Party Makeup



Hey guys,

Last weekend I celebrated my birthday and after all the baking and cleaning I was just ready to go to bed. Instead I put a Last Minute makeup look on and got ready to welcome my family to my home. For this look I just super simple eyes with a nice bronze pigment and a pop of color on the lips. The bright pink lips really gave me the strength to keep going. :D

 

What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Bronze pigment (as Kiko pigment in #11)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Dark bronze eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Glowing bronzer
  • Pink lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Pink)
  • Pink lipstick (as Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in #36)
  • Optional: setting spray (as Urban Decay All Nighter spray)


I had a lovely day with my family and hope you enjoyed this quick look. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment