Today’s look is inspired by beautiful Emma Watsonin the new Beauty and the Beast movie. I tried to incorporate both her natural everyday look and her ball gown look. She’s absolutely stunning with both the neutral eyes and soft nude lips and the black liner and strong berry lipstick. Which one is your favorite?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: short false lashes (as the Ardel Babies)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush
- Pink highlighter
- Dark berry lipstick
- Optional: clear gloss
So what do you think about this new movie? Are you excited for it? I can’t wait to see it!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!