Thursday, February 23, 2017

Makeup To-Go: Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades Darker



Hey guys,

Fifty Shades Darker is in cinemas now and I haven’t even seen the first one but the makeup from the Masquerade Ball scene just struck me. I think it’s very pretty and glamorous but super wearable. I think anyone can pull this kind of smoky bronze eye off. The shadows I use are mainly by Ofra and you can find them in the Window palette. If you own this baby you can only laugh at the Naked palettes and such. I also wanted to show you Anastasia's daytime look. What do you think?
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Taupe eyeshadow
  • White shimmery eyeshadow
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze)
  • Bronzy gold eyeshadow
  • Darker bronze eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: individual false lashes
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as Revlon Cream Blush in Flushed)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Dark red lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in #10)


I hope you like this kind of video that is kind of two looks in one. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment