Today’s video is inspired by a very old look by AllThatGlitters21 aka Elle Fowler. She put up this video for beginners which was actually requested back in the day. I feel like these tutorials have pretty much vanished. She uses a Coastal Scents palette, I am using an old one by Zoeva which has way too many shades.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Peachy shimmer eyeshadow
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Light matte eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in #10)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Peachy pink blush
- Pink lip stain (as Palladio lip stain in Pinky)
- Lip gloss
So would you still watch these kinda videos nowadays? Or do we only need instagram-glam-tutorials?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!