Sunday, January 8, 2017

Youtube vs Everyday Makeup Look



Hey guys,

Today’s video is a comparison of my `Youtube makeup look´ with my real everyday makeup I wear. You’ll see that it’s a huge difference in time I put into these but the outcome really isn’t that big of a difference at all. I really like this concept because it shows you who I really am and what I value. For me, makeup is just a fun thing to play with. I’d never feel happy when I HAD to wear makeup before leaving the house. So how does your everyday look compare to what you show online?
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Shimmery rosy eyeshadow
  • Burgundy eyeshadow
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Mascara (as Essence blackmania mascara)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in #10)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as a mixture of Revlon Photo Ready blush in Flushed and a no name pink powder blusher)
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Brown lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in #305)
  • Dark red lipstick
  • Dark cherry lip gloss (as Tokidokio gloss in Bruttino)
 
I think this is such an important thing to do because makeup should never be forced on anybody and Youtube sometimes makes it seem like you’re only worth something when you’ve got makeup on. It’s not true. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment