This is the start of a new series all about Youtube Classics. I went to some channels I watched when I first started my channel and looked for the most famous old videos they had. And now I am recreating some of these looks for you. We’re starting off today with this dramatic purple & white look inspired by a video of Julia Graf. She paired the smoky eyes with a pink blusher and pink glossy lips. Would you still wear such a look?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Purple base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- White eyeshadow
- Medium purple eyeshadow
- Light purple eyeshadow
- Duochrome white-purple eyeshadow
- Dark bluish purple eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Douchrome pink-purple eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Pink blush (as Illamasqua Cream Blush in Promise)
- Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
- Pink lip gloss (as Kiko Extra Volume lip gloss in #10)
I can’t wait to show you more looks in this series. Why was the first beauty youtuber you subscribed to? Let me know!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!