Sunday, January 15, 2017

Youtube Classics: Purple Dramatic Eyes á la Julia Graf



Hey guys,

This is the start of a new series all about Youtube Classics. I went to some channels I watched when I first started my channel and looked for the most famous old videos they had. And now I am recreating some of these looks for you. We’re starting off today with this dramatic purple & white look inspired by a video of Julia Graf. She paired the smoky eyes with a pink blusher and pink glossy lips. Would you still wear such a look?
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Purple base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Medium purple eyeshadow
  • Light purple eyeshadow
  • Duochrome white-purple eyeshadow
  • Dark bluish purple eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Douchrome pink-purple eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Pink blush (as Illamasqua Cream Blush in Promise)
  • Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
  • Pink lip gloss (as Kiko Extra Volume lip gloss in #10)


I can’t wait to show you more looks in this series. Why was the first beauty youtuber you subscribed to? Let me know!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment