Sunday, January 29, 2017

Youtube Classics: Dark Barbie á la xSparkage



Hey guys,

For my Youtube Classics this can’t be missing. I love love love all the xSparkage videos. This one is particularly fun. I haven’t used that method of applying pigment wet in a long time. It was so cool to look back and see how well these “traditional” techniques work. I think I’m gonna do that more often again. :D
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Pink pigment (wet with Mac Fix+)
  • Light pink eyeshadow
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Silver eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as Revlon cream blush in Flushed)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Pink lip gloss (as essence XXXL lip gloss in Just Gorgeous)


I’ve been loving Leesha’s videos for so many years, she really inspired me to create my own channel and start doing my own thing. Who’s that special Youtuber to you?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment