Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Birthday Makeup Look 2017



Hey guys,

It’s my Birthday! Today I’ve turned 26 and oh my, life is getting quite serious now. I am currently looking for my 2nd job and I am going to start my PhD soon, I hope. Today I just celebrated myself and my lovely friends who gave me the most amazing gifts. My best friend feeeeelin manages to blow my mind every year! And her mom makes me the most beautiful Birthday cakes. It actually made me cry a bit to have such people care about me. :) I am really lucky and I hope you enjoy my Birthday makeup look. I used the Sleek Vintage Romance palette which I got last year for my Birthday. :)
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Gold base (as Deborah Milano Extra Pearly Stick Eyeshadow in Gorgeous Bronze)
  • Purple base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Shimmery purple eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Marry in Monte Carlo)
  • Darker purple eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Honeymoon in Hollywood)
  • Dark bluish purple eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow Bliss in Barcelona)
  • Shimmery gold eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Meet in Madrid)
  • Gold honey colored pigment
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral blush (as Sleek blush Suede)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Golden lip gloss


Hope you had a lovely day as well. I have just the best friends in the world. I’ll share my Birthday gifts with you next week!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment