The Golden Globes happened a while ago and there were some amazing looks in the red carpet. I especially loved the monochromatic look that Emily Ratajkowski was rocking. She looked so lovely and the golden-orange tones suit her skintone so well. I really wanted to give this look a try and I loved it!
What you need:
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Orange base (as P2 Longwearing Eyeshadow Artist in Call Me Gold)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow
- Gold eyeshadow
- Copper eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Penny Lane)
- Darker orange eyeshadow
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Nude lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Charme)
- Peachy lip gloss (as Rimmel Show Off lip laquer in Luna)
I loved her look so much. What was your favorite Globes look?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!