We finally made it through the Holiday season and can all get back into our boring lives again. Just kidding. But I am excited about the darker, smokier look that will come now. January is a great time for the darker looks. Today I wanted to play around with some new products I got for Christmas or even before that. It’s not as dark as I expected it to be, but I love these new things. What beauty goodies did you receive for Christmas?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Peachy shimmer eyeshadow (as Kiko Water Eyeshadow in #218)
- Medium taupe eyeshadow (as Trend it up eyeshadow in #70)
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Powder Foundation (as Little Rabbit foundation for dry skin in Beige)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Liquid highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Peachy lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in #398)
I can’t wait to do more wintery dark looks. Any suggestions or inspiration ideas?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!