Sunday, January 1, 2017

Fable's Glamour: Happily Ever After



Hey guys,

Happy New Year! I hope you had a lovely evening yesterday. Today I wanted to show you the final look in my fairytale inspired series. This is the Happily Ever After look. I wanted to go with what I imagine the last page of a fairytale book looks like. I did kind of the reverse sunset, since that is kind of the classic end scene, right? I also added some glitter and stars because that is what you need to be happily ever after. Of course.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Dark base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
  • Pale gold eyeshadow
  • Rosegold eyeshadow
  • Orange eyeshadow
  • Dark red eyeshadow
  • Purple eyeshadow
  • Dark blue matt eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Dark green pigment
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Glitter base (as Milani Crystal Eyes sparkling eyeshadow in Beautifully Brilliant)
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip gloss


So this was it for the fairytale series. Any requests for the next one? I am not quite sure what I wanna do next.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment