This look is super classy and elegant. I love Bobbi Brown for their clean designs and looks. Her red lips are super pretty, but I didn’t quite match it. I feel like this combination is flawless, you can never go wrong with it. Also you can dress this down or up depending on your mood.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Darker brown eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Too Faced Born this Way foundation in Porcelain)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Bright pink blush (as Revlon Cream blush in Flushed)
- Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Dark red lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Auburn)
- Dark red lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in #141)
- Dark red lip gloss
So what’s you basic Holiday look? Something similar to this?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!