Today’s look is inspired by the fairytale sisters Rose Red and Snow White. This is quite famous in Germany but I don’t know whether it’s known anywhere else. They befriend a bear and get into fights with a grumpy dwarf. In the end the bear is a prince and saves them from the dwarf. It’s quite a unique story but I always liked it.
I wanted to incorporate both colors into the eye look. I really like the result with the red eyeliner. I think it’s very unique and still wearable enough. What do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Shimmery champagne base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- White glitter eyeshadow
- Brown eyeshadow
- Red gel eyeliner
- Red eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
- Sheer lip gloss
I am really happy with this look, I think the unique red eyeliner is very festive!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!