Today’s look is inspired by Mother Hulda, who punished the lazy Marie with pitch that dripped down from a gate and gave the nice Marie a golden shower. Mother Hulda also is the one that creates snow form her pillows. So this is quite fitting for the winter time. I decided to create the punishing gate on one eye and the golden one on the other eye.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Gold gel eyeliner
- Gold eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Gold glitter (as Ben Nye Iced Gold Sparkle)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush
- Peachy lipstick (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)
I actually recorded the wrong video, so the matching nail design will be up next week. :D I am rubbish.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!